June 20, 2016
As the Leaders in Weight Management, Robard Corporation offers the Robard Blog as a resource to dieters and medical/ non-medical weight loss professionals to provide helpful, inspiring, entertaining, accurate, and valuable information about health, wellness, weight loss, and obesity. We are looking to partner with current Robard customers, as well as other experts in the fields of health, wellness, obesity, and weight loss to submit articles in contribution to our mission to support healthy weight loss in overweight and obese individuals.
Topics we are interested in having guest bloggers cover include (but are not limited to):
• Medical and non-medical weight loss/ weight management
• New industry and scientific insights in weight loss and obesity
• Inspiring and motivational content for dieters
• Effective exercise, diet, and weight loss advice
• Obesity treatment success stories
• Operating a weight loss program/business
• Articles on comorbid conditions related to obesity, such as diabetes and heart disease
Please visit blog.robard.com to familiarize yourself with our blog, see recent topics, and imagine how you can contribute unique content.
Credit and Promotion
As a guest blogger, you will receive proper credit and promotion for your submission with:
• a prominently featured byline, containing a bio (50 words max), photograph, and a link to your business/professional website
• Your blog article, name, and credentials promoted in a custom graphic featured in the slider section of Robard.com’s homepage
• Distribution/ promotion of blog article to an email list of nearly 8,000 subscribers
With continued partnership, guest bloggers may also receive a featured interview as an industry leader in the Robard Blog and customer newsletter, and potential opportunities to be featured as a speaker in a future Robard webcast.
Criteria for blog submissions:
• No more than 450-600 words
• Conversational, but knowledgeable tone
• Submitted work must be previously unpublished
• Submission should contain up-to-date and accurate information
• Information and facts must be properly cited with reputable sources
• May include images, videos, slideshows, and other visual media to support the content (optional, to be used at Robard staff’s discretion)
• All submissions may be edited at the discretion of Robard staff for grammar, length, and style prior to approval for publishing to meet the editorial and brand standards of Robard Corporation
We are not interested in:
• Self-promotional content
• Anything that is offensive, politically controversial, or inaccurate
• Plagiarized content
**To be considered:
Send an email to
with your name, title, business, phone number, email address, short bio (50 words max), and top 3 topics of interest with proposed headlines.