63 percent of US adults are overweight. Chances are 63% of your patients are too. However, by adding a fee-for-service weight loss program to your center’s services you’ll not only help them to work towards losing weight and leading healthier lifestyles, but also add a source of substantial potential revenue to your center.
To determine what type of weight loss program is appropriate for your center, consider the following questions:
- What is your motivation to start a program: quality of life for patients, additional revenue, or personal pain-point?
- Do you want to use meal replacements?
- Would you like to offer weight loss full-time or part-time?
- What is your current staffing and have you discussed adding responsibilities to your existing staff to start the weight loss program?
- Does your business plan allow for insurance billing or strictly fee for service?
You may not have answers to all of these questions now – and that’s ok! A Robard Business Development Manager can help you with everything from determining which program is right for your center, providing materials to assist you in training your staff, marketing your program, and more to get you up and running in less than 30 days! To get started, fill out the Become a Provider form and a Business Development Manager will get in touch with you directly!